Blackmore Pavilion, 6th Floor
855 West 12th Avenue
Vancouver, BC V5Z 1M9
Reception is available:
Mon. – Fri.
8:30 am to 4:30 pm
• We are located on the 6th floor of the Blackmore Pavilion (formally the Centennial Pavilion) at 855 West 12th Avenue, Vancouver, BC. This is part of the Vancouver General Hospital.
• The nearest major intersection is Oak Street and West 12th Avenue.
Drop-off & Pick-up:
• Patients can be dropped off at the roundabout in front of Blackmore Pavilion, entrance off W. 12th Ave.
• Hospital parking is available at 2 visitor lots:
1. Diamond Healthcare Centre, or
2. a parkade at the corner of W. 12th Ave. & Laurel St.
Hospital and Parking Map
Please allot at least 15-30 minutes to find parking & walk to the clinic as the parking lots are frequently busy.
• The VGH Outpatient Lab is located on the ground floor of the Diamond Healthcare Centre, 2775 Laurel Street, beside the main entrance. Hours of operation are Monday to Friday, 0800 to 1645.
• The VGH Outpatient X-ray Department is located on the 2nd floor of the Blusson Spinal Cord Centre (Pavilion), 818 W. 10th Ave.
• The VGH Hematology Daycare Unit is located on the 6th floor of the Blackmore Pavilion, immediately adjacent to the Clinic.
Medical Infusion Clinic:
• The VGH Medical Infusion Clinic is located across from the gift shop on the 1st floor of the Jim Pattison Pavilion South, at 899 West 12th Avenue.