What to Bring to Your Appointment:
- Your CareCard or BC Services Card (for BC Residents)
Please note that out-of-province and out-of-country patients will need to provide their medical insurance information.
- A list of all your current medications
Tell your doctor about any medications you are currently taking. Please include all drugs, and also vitamins and supplements, as they can interfere with treatment. A medication list from your pharmacy will be useful.
- A list of all your doctors and old medical records.
Please bring the name and telephone number of all the doctors involved in your care.
Where to Go for Your Appointment:
- The Hematology Clinic is located on the 6th floor of the Blackmore Pavilion. For directions, click here.
- Please come to your appointment 10 minutes earlier to register.
This is the pre-clinic questionnaire for patients who already have an appointment with the VGH Hematology and Thrombosis Clinic and who have received an appointment notification and questionnaire invitation.
In order to make your time with your doctor as efficient as possible, kindly complete this questionnaire in advance of your first appointment. The questionnaire is in English only so you might ask a trusted family member or friend to help you if you do not speak English. Your participation is voluntary and your answers will be kept secure and confidential.
If you do not have an appointment with our clinic, please contact your primary care provider as you require a referral to be seen by one of our specialists.